We focus on the mind-sets and beliefs of people in organisations, rather than on processes and infrastructure, because we believe (and observe) that process improvement and business reorganisation, even strategy itself, is useless if people fail to engage with it.
Our five phased approach is based on insights from neuroscience, anthropology and psychology. Planned alongside and integrated with business activity, our approach helps our clients achieve sustainable and measurable change.
Phase 1: Blueprint
We work with senior leaders and stakeholders to express the strategy and desired change as a clear story and architectural blueprint that everyone can read, understand and engage with.
Phase 2: Share
We equip leaders and influencers to tell the story in their own words and lead the onward engagement of their people.
Phase 3: Deliver
We help employees throughout the organization understand and engage with new ways of working. We coach teams to deliver tangible business improvements.
Phase 4: Embed
We build commitment and belief in new ways of working through consistent communication, alignment of organisational practices and bottom up examples of behavioural change.
Phase 5: Evolve
We drive continued innovation, and refinement of the approach in line with the organization as it evolves.
We help our clients…
- Living the brand – aligning internal behaviours with your external brand story
- Client centricity – re-framing internal and external partnerships to be “outside in”
- Employee engagement – involving, aligning and exciting teams about their role in future success
- Top-line growth – creating a challenging and vibrant sales focus
- New systems implementation – overcoming resistance and inertia
- Doing more with less – creating enthusiasm in times of cost reduction
- Breaking down silo’s – improving cross division/ cross border collaboration
- Embedding a risk and compliance culture – from ‘big brother’ to ‘collective business imperative’
- Positively engaging new structures – Shared service, outsourcing, restructuring and mergers
- Too much change – a sense of fatigue to embracing change as a constant
- Unlocking your potential – managing daily interferences to increase personal performance
- Unlocking team performance – leaders and managers who clear the way
- Strengths based organisations – leveraging talent to inspire outstanding performance
- Seat at the table – moving back office functions from execution to trusted business partners
Arcadia support is key in bringing about the change we need as a business.
This is the best development I’ve had in five years at the bank. I now have a framework to succeed as a leader.
Through this programme I feel ready to take on anything! It’s really helped clarify my thinking.
I feel ‘re-inspired’ by my opportunity as a leader.
The Arcadia intervention helped us join the dots and keep focused on what we were trying to achieve.